Origins: Sly Cooper
Alias/Aka: The Thief, Ringtail, The Ball, Sitting Duck, Major Muggshot
Classification: Humanoid raccoon, master thief
Threat level: Tiger
Powers and abilities: Superhuman physical characteristics, skilled thief and cane user, electricity manipulation, time manipulation, gravity manipulation, hypnosis, invisibility.
Physical strength: At least building+ striking (capable of smashing large boulders, statues and vaults with ease, smashed apart Clockwerk's head)
Attack potency/Destructive capacity: Building+
Durability: At least building+ (can take hits from Carmelita's Shock pistol which blows cars up in a single shot and destroys large structures)
Speed: Subsonic with at least supersonic reflexes (can dodge shots from Carmelita and Clockwerk)
Intelligence: High, a master thief and expert in stealth.
Range: Extended melee range with cane, tens of meters with bombs, at least hundreds of meters with time stop, possibly higher.
Weaknesses: None notable.
Standard equipment: His cane and hat, smoke bombs, alarm clocks, paragliders, rage bombs, music boxes, mechanical dummies, rocket boots, several different disguises/outfits and flash bombs. Also usually has his van nearby.
Noteworthy techniques and abilities
- Dive – Sly dives while twirling his cane and ends with a somersault. Can also be used in-air to slam down while swirling the cane.
- Roll – Sly rolls at high speeds. Can also be electrified to damage enemies.
- Slow – Slows down time (This includes his own movement speed)
- Mine – Sly throws his hat, and detonates it with his cane.
- Fast – Speeds up time (This includes his own movement speed)
- Decoy – Sly tosses a black cardboard cutout of himself to confuse enemies.
- Defy Gravity – Levitation and nullifies the effect of falling.
- Stun – Sly hits his cane to the ground, causing all guards to freeze in time for a few seconds. This supposedly has planetary range.
- Smoke Bomb – Sly sets off a bomb that blocks the enemy's line of sight. Perfect for a getaway.
- Insanity Strike - Imbues his cane with a purple aura. Hitting a guard with the aura will give them insanity, causing them to attack other enemies
- Voltage Attack - Electrically charges his cane, kills guards instantly.
- Alarm Clock – Sly throws an Alarm Clock, which can distract an enemy.
- Paraglider – Sly will launch a parachute while in the air. Makes for a good and smooth descent. Sly can also dive down and attack a target whilst paragliding.
- Rage Bomb – Sly will throw a bomb. When it hits an enemy, that enemy will attack other fellow guards similar to Insanity Strike.
- Music Box – Sly will throw a music box onto the ground. Guards near it will fall asleep.
- Shadow Power – Sly will turn invisible, he can also use other abilities and attack while staying invisible.
- Mega Jump – Gives Sly the ability to jump great distances and is an inherent ability of Inspector Carmelita Fox's.
- TOM – Mechanical dummy that will attract guard's attention so that Sly can distract them. Identical in use to the Alarm Clock.
- Rocket Boots – A quick getaway from enemies and a fast way to travel.
- Push Attack (Level 3) – Sly twirls his cane 3 times while moving forward with the push. When an enemy gets hit by this attack, they are surrounded by a blue aura, and any enemy near them will be knocked out temporary.
- Jump Attack (Level 3) – Sly does three backflips in the air while shocking the enemy. A shockwave will occur shortly after the enemy is attacked. Any nearby enemies will be knocked out.
- Flash Bomb – Sly throws out a Flash Bomb to stun the enemy.