Alias/Aka: Momonga, Supreme One, Momon, Sorcerer King
Classification: Former Human ,YGGDRASIL Player, Guild Master, Magic Caster, Undead, Skeleton Mage, Elder Lich, Necromancer, Ruler of Death, Overlord, Leader of the Guild 'Ainz Ooal Gown', Supreme Being of Nazarick
Threat level: Dragon-
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Enhanced Senses, Immortality (Type 1, 3 & 7), Power Nullification, Durability Negation (by Instant Death spells and Reality Slash), Energy Manipulation, Weapon Mastery, Flight (Type 4 & 5), Clairvoyance, Body Control, Mind Manipulation (Can create fear and alter the memories), Soul Manipulation, Time Manipulation (Can stop the time), Teleportation, Absorption, Regeneration (High-Low), Magic (High), Reality Warping (by Wish Upon a Star which can grant wishes), Spatial Manipulation, Weather Manipulation, Elemental Manipulation (Ice, Air, Earth, Fire & Electricity), Status Effect Inducement, Telepathy (Can communicate with others from long distances through a telepathic link), Gravity Manipulation, Resurrection, Light Manipulation (Can create multiple arrows of light), Creation, Sound Manipulation (Cry of Banshee is a sound based AoE instant death spell), Statistics Amplification, Summoning, Forcefield, Power Bestowal (Can grant various resistances to others), Invisibility, Explosion Manipulation (Can create various explosions which triggers due to target's movement), Healing, Death Manipulation, Pocket Reality Manipulation (His inventory is a pocket dimension), Aura Manipulation, Resistance (to Mind Manipulation, Cold Manipulation, Necromancy, Fire Manipulation, Acid Manipulation, Physical Damage, Magic, Status Effect Inducement, Poison Manipulation, Air Manipulation, Disease Manipulation, Water Manipulation, Pain Manipulation, Clairvoyance & Time Manipulation)
Physical Strength: At least Multi Block level
Attack potency/Destructive capacity: At least Island (Using the Super tier 'The Creation' spell, he froze a deep, 20 kilometer wide lake completely in an instant), Possibly much higher while fully equipped, Can ignore durability with various Instant Death spells (The spell 'The Goal of All Life is Death' can strengthen his instant death spells to such a level where they can even kill unlivings as well as beings who are immune to Instant Death)
Speed: At least Massively Hypersonic, Faster than Light attacks and reactions (Can keep up with Shalltear who can easily react to Brain's 'Fourfold Slash of Light' which is based on Gazef's 'Sixfold Slash of Light' which is a Light Speed attack)
Intelligence: Very High. Extremely calm and analytical due to his undead nature which suppresses distressed thoughts and emotions. Quick to adapt and willing to learn, overall a good tactician and leader.
Stamina: At least Very High. As an undead, damage, pain, fatigue and exhaustion aren't notable problems to him, neither does he need to eat or sleep.
Range: Tens of kilometers, hundreds of kilometers via super tier magic, possibly planetary range via greater teleportation.
Weaknesses: Fire and Holy element attacks are effective against Ainz, although he can remove one of these weaknesses via equipment change. He can use only five spells while he's in his warrior form. Some of his spells consumes large amount of mana and goes on a cooldown time once used.
Standard Equipment: Staff of Ainz Ooal Gown, various Divine class Rings and Artifacts. Numerous other "game" items like Scrolls, Wands, Swords, etc.
Noteworthy Techniques and Abilities
- Fallen Down: Produces an intense light, dying everything in the field of view with a brilliant white radiance. The exothermic conflagration generates a rapidly-expanding wave of heat, which leaves a charred black circular area due to the awe-inspiring temperatures which carbonized everything within the AoE.
- Wish Upon a Star: A spell that grants its caster’s wishes by consuming a percentage of XP. Since coming into the new world the spell allows the user to make any wish, as long as it doesn't conflict with the effects of world items. Unlike rest of the Super tier spells, 'Wish Upon a Star' is contained within the ring called 'Shooting Star' because of which ,Ainz doesn't require any casting time and a wish can be made almost instantly and for free, 3 times. It is said Ainz has also learned this spell himself but would need to use XP without the use of his ring "Shooting Star".
- The Creation: This spell can change the terrain itself. Completely froze a deep, 20 kilometer wide lake instantly.
- Pantheon: Summons six Angels of around level 80 called 'Cherubim Gatekeepers'. Each having high positive karma values. These Angels are specialized in tanking and sensory abilities.
- Ia Shub-Niggurath: Causes instant death to all in a few kilometer wide radius and offers those who died as an offering to the Black Goat of the Woods. A jet-black sphere appears in the sky which slowly grows larger and bursts apart like a water balloon when it touches the earth and absorbs the light as well as the corpses of the offerings. Shortly, multiple gigantic 'Dark Youngs" of level 90 rises from the darkness, each having numerous tentacles.
Tier 1-10 Spells
- Black Hole: A mini black hole which completely swallows the target along with nearby light from the surroundings.
- Charm Person: Charms a person in order to make them talk.
- Dragon Lightning: Attacks the target with a dragon-shaped bolt of white electricity produced from arms and shoulders of Ainz.
- Fireball: An expanding globe of flame shot out from the finger which scorches and bursts when comes in the contact of target.
- Napalm: A column of flame appears besides the target and engulfs it in fire.
- Negative Burst: A wave of black radiance erupts from Ainz's body and instantly expands to kill the nearby targets.
- Anti-Life Cocoon: A defensive dome of light, three meters in radius which prevents living creatures from coming near.
- Wall of Protection from Arrows: Weakens the effectiveness of shooting attacks.
- Fly: Removes the effect of gravity in order to fly.
- Grasp Heart: An instant death spell which crushes the heart of target. Even if it was resisted, the spell would still apply a temporary stun.
- Hell Flame: A small, wobbling mote of flame emerges from one of the fingers of Ainz’s right hand which consumes, melts and vanishes the body of target in an intense black flame after making a physical contact.
- Gate: A teleportation portal which has no limits on distance and 0% chance of teleport mishaps.
- Astral Smite: A spell which can be used to damage the astral entities.
- Gravity Maelstrom: A black sphere of spinning vortex having hyper-intensified gravity.
- Greater Rejection: Dispels the summons in an instant.
- Greater Magic Seal: Creates multiple magic circles, each of which releases several streaks of light. These white bolts of light are non-elemental.
- Reality Slash: One of the most damaging spells of Ainz as it cleaves through the very fabric of space and disregards any form of magical defense.
- Body of Effulgent Beryl: Reduces the effectiveness of bludgeoning attacks against Ainz. It can also completely negate one instance of bludgeoning damage.
- Delay Teleportation: Reduces the distance covered by the target's teleportation.
- Cry of the Banshee: A woman's wail echoes through the air which carries with it an instant death effect.
- The Goal of All Life is Death: Strengthens the effect of Instant Death abilities to such a degree where they can even bypass any sort of resistance and immunity. Ainz used it to strengthen the 'Cry of Banshee' due to which it killed everything within an AoE of 100 meters. Instantly killed homunculus with no concept of life. Even the air which was not even alive to begin with fell into death. Furthermore, if any living creature tried to respire within that area, their lungs would be corrupted by the deadly air, and they would die. Neither did the land escape the embrace of death. The terrain in a 100 meter radius was instantly transmuted into sand. Not only livings but even unlivings cannot survive this spell.